I got tagged :D
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Your last dream. The last dream I remember/really stands out to me was a Sons of Anarchy related dream. Tara was planning her wedding, and Gemma wouldn’t let her make any decisions. ;D
2. A song that describes your current mood. I don’t even know. haha
3. What characteristics do you hate in others? Being incredibly loud. If I’m sitting in a place and can hear you from the other side of said place - you’re too fucking loud. People who don’t understand that my dog is my child. People who post pictures of babies on facebook and/or call themselves ____’s Mommy.
4. What do you like most about yourself? My flawless taste. :D
5. A character you can identify with? Dawn from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Tess from Roswell. Explanation: My sister is much older than me and at times I felt very overshadowed by her. I’ve moved twice in my life, once to Chalmette, Louisiana and the other to Memphis. I’ve been the new kid who wasn’t fully accepted by the group you’d expect me to be friends with.
6. A moment in your life that made you happy. Every single time I see my sister, tbh.
7. Your outfit right now. Old work out pants and a tank top, aka my pajamas. I haven’t gotten “dressed” today.
8. Favorite food? Baked mac and cheese.
9. Something you would never do to anyone? Cheat with their significant other.
10. Single or taken? Single.
11. A film/ series you couldn’t live without? Harry Potter. I got into very late into the game, just before the seventh novel came out. I wasn’t allowed to read it growing up, and my father didn’t even know I was reading the books until the day before the seventh book came out. I desperately wanted to go to the release party. The Gemma Doyle Trilogy. These books are
probably the best young adult novels I have ever read. I’m not exaggerating. Every single thing about these novels appeal to me. The setting is historical. The protagonist is a ginger. The love interest isn’t conventional. Lesbianism in Victorian England! And magic.
1. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. A television show that you can just watch over and over again.
3. Do you want/like children?
4. If you’re in college, what is your major?
5. If you’re not in college, what field interests you?
6. What country do you live in?
7. Favorite fandom?
8. Favorite book/series?
9. Favorite book/series character?
10. Favorite era of history?
11. Do you like jelly beans?